Sunday 29 January 2017

January Playlist





Seems like a bit of a weird thing to start posting but I tend to get the the end of the year and then feel really annoyed that I can't remember any of the music I was obsessing over throughout the year. So I'm going to put together my own soundtrack for 2017 by doing a monthly playlist. I have a really wide range of what I like when it comes to music. You have been warned. 

January Playlist
I discovered Ed Prosek so I've been listening to some of his songs on repeat all month. I really love his stuff. 

✖ Ed Prosek - Hold on Tight 
✖ Ed Prosek - I Could Never
✖ Ed Prosek - Give it All
✖ Leroy Sanchez & KRNFX - Party Monster/Fake Love 
 Connor Maynard & Will Singe - Star boy 
✖ Leroy Sanchez - Shape of You (Spanglish) 
✖ Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill 
✖ Katie & I - Bones 
✖ Luna Shadows - Cherry 

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search